Thursday, December 16, 2010

why did i like 2010?! reason 1.

Ivy Laing | Peru from Chris Fenner on Vimeo.






peru is my heart. and this one of the reasons why.


a little girl named Zaida.

and 2010 held the moment of seeing her once again.

she is a gift from God. and her life and the life of her family shows me just how big His story is.

bringing together a random meeting of a little girl in Lima. and a girl from Georgia. two families who pray for each other. and love the Lord so much. it's just a line in my story that no one else could make up.

searching door to door, she was found. and i hope i never forget that. a random chance meeting that turned into a passion so big i just don't know how to contain it.


the video captures it all so well. mad props to Chris Fenner. (@fenner403)

1 comment:

Lauren Stotler said...

I can not watch this video and not be filled with love for not only you, but these children I have never met. I love your passion, Ivy! I can not express to you how thankful that God chose for us to be friends!