Monday, February 15, 2010

sometimes the things.

sometimes the things that freak me out the most are the things that people say without thinking. knowing. or even caring.

today a girl (who knows nothing about my deep passions) said to me for the second or third time, "do you think one of your children is already alive?"

and the answer is always, "i. don't. know." i don't have it all together. i can't even imagine what He has in store these next few years.

dirt floors. mud shacks. loud streets. crowded orphanages. hurting people. His people. my future.

my heart beats funny during these moments. i feel Him re-arranging the rooms of my heart.


thanks for holding this heart, Daddy.

2 comments:

Tymm said...

I don't even know how i stumbled upon your site - but I love your heart. Keep doing what you do - I can't wait to see where God leads you (we too happen to LOVE Ethiopia! Our son is buried there and our daughter was born there....)

LG said...

Yes. i feel that God has already got the children alive since the beginning in heaven. Dont be troubled over such things. HE knows and will show you. AS for already on Earth than possibly. All things are possible with God. and thanks for being a lantern and showing me God through your words.