Friday, February 26, 2010

today..I wonder about 5 years from now.

I don't have a lot to say today. Mostly because I am so busy I cannot even think straight on my day off.


But I wonder...in five years...will my life look like this.




Or will it look more like this. (with a child that looks a little more like me. haha.)


Or this.


What I hope most is that it is a comination. of all three of those pictures.
His plans are bigger. His ways are better. Sometimes I don't know exactly what He is up to...but I am liking it:)
He's too good for me. But He loves me anyways.












1 comment:

kstrandlund said...

I'm not sure where God will have you in 5 years either, Ivy. But, I can tell you one thing...I cannot wait to follow your journey! He has amazing things planned for you. And I can't wait to discover his reason for us connecting across the country :)