Friday, April 23, 2010

its a puzzle.

some random happenings in my life.

1. i have a huge book to read this weekend. and one to finish. oh, on a side note this book is revolutionary...it is made of plastic. i stuck it in the sink last night. waterproof all the way.


2. i'm thankful for friends who care enough to tell me what font to use on an assessment. it may seem small but it was needed and so very appreciated:)

3. i am convinced He cares way more about the journey. who we are. and who we influence. than what our title is.

4. my best friend lives in the same city as me and i talk to people 8 hours away more than her. life HAS to slow down at some point.

5. He's shaking up my world. and some days it freaks me out. and some days i am ready for my world to be turned upside down. ready or not...

6. my dad asked me tonight about a lady we saw. he asked her name. her story. and if she had somewhere to stay. i think he is beginning to accept my heart is not the norm. i think he's proud. i think he's scared to death. i think he knows that He is in control.

7. my small group rocks. and those women have HUGE callings on their lives. we will probably never all be sitting in that living room like we were last night again. and that scares me. in a good way. and i like that we constantly talk about Uganda. and orphanages. and adopting. they get me like no one else ever will. well, except one.

8. i think He has already orchestrated things like He wants them. and i know that. i see it. its too much to realize sometimes. because its rather insane. some people will never believe it. but some already do.

9. i like direct messages on twitter more than anyone should.

10. i wish i was brave enough to get out of this grey area. but its better for Him to work out the details anyways.

school is almost over for the semester. i feel like everything i have done has been in vain. i'm exhausted. being at war is no fun. but this is what i am certain of...chaos will occur on that campus and when it does...He will be cheering on His throne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ivy. Your blog really hit home with me. I feel you on almost every point. Today is one of those days I wish we could have lunch together.