Sunday, April 18, 2010

ramblings.

my weekend consisted mostly of sociological statistics formal assessment. sounds fun, righ?
ehhhh, negative...
i was going to be at this. but driving 6 hours by myself didn't quite sound so appealing the closer it got. and jaye, only the coolest pastor's wife i know, told me it wasn't allowed:)
(via @worshipvj)
ticket purchased.
emotions heightened.
annnnndddd no one else could get a ticket because it sold out.
story of this girl's life.
mark my word...one day i will meet Beth Moore. promise.
my weekend did have some much needed elements in it.
.like dinner with katy, sam, graham, braley, anna, lindsey, jordan, chris fenner, kyle, erica, tyler, alec, anna 2, and cara. yes, we took up a big table. :)
..sleeping for more than 4 hours was also nice.
...Georgia had PERFECT weather this weekend.
....relay for life.
.....greenbriar. mexican. angels and airwaves. and 1204B completed it.
oh, some of my best friends are GONNA HAVE A BABY!!!!! <-----i can hardly stand it i am so excited for them.
and getting to have a part in some of the most incredible high-school girls lives around makes life beautiful. these girls get it. like honestly get it. and it makes me proud. we can talk in the car about how they will avoid creepers. and then one of them wanted to understand sociology today...and that made this heart smile. God has HUGE things for them to do. they are a little piece of a revolution coming out of this place. stoked.
i might be over college. but i am not over what God is doing all around me. He's too good to me, i tell ya. too good.


No comments: